Sales Enablement Summit Chicago
Past event November 16, 2022
On November 16-17, Showpad will be attending the Sales Enablement Summit in Chicago. The Sales Enablement Summit will assemble the largest gathering of Sales Enablement leaders from the world’s largest companies and most exciting startups in Chicago to share Sales Enablement success stories, experiences and challenges of those who drive consistent and predictable interactions across the customer journey.
As sponsors, we will be hosting a keynote and a workshop. Details on the topics are below or you can find the agenda here.
Keynote: The Future of Sales is Here. It’s Time to Talk About the Future of Sales Enablement
Sales Enablement is a relatively new field in the business world, really coming into professionalization in the past 10 years. Despite a surge in thought leadership in the space, there’s still a lot of debate around how the industry should evolve. Especially in light of increased business velocity and economic uncertainty.
Join Andrea Abbate, Vice President of Revenue Enablement at Showpad, for a refreshing “state of the union” keynote where she will reveal where Enablement struggles and why we need to evolve the category. She will also present 4 emergent trends for the potential future of our industry:
- Why now is the time to move from Sales Enablement to Revenue Enablement
- What the reality of hybrid selling holds in store for Enablement
- What broader talent trends can tell us about the future of Enablement
- The importance of keeping the learner experience at the forefront of Enablement initiatives Participants will take away valuable insights and ideas to craft the next wave of their enablement strategies.
Empowering Enablement Workshop: Win Over Internal Stakeholders and Take Your Seat at the Table
Enablement leaders want a seat at the table, yet stakeholders are reluctant to let them. Why? The organizational leaders that Enablement teams need to work with often have misconceptions about the role and scope of enablement. It’s time to show them what Enablement can do.
To demonstrate impact, Enablement must proactively gain credibility, win over internal stakeholders and build collaborative partnerships with leaders across the organization.
Join John McClellan, Field Enablement Manager at Showpad as he hosts a workshop that will teach you:
- Tips to gain credibility and win over internal stakeholders
- How to collaboratively build an Enablement SLA with your organizational leaders
- How to manage the tension inside-in and outside-in projects
VP of Revenue Enablement
Field Enablement Manager