Sales Enablement Summit - Copenhagen
How to close the worrying gap between buyers and sellers
British Airways: Sales & Marketing success story boosting buyer experience
Providing the best buyer experience is the one factor that truly differentiates sellers. According to Sirius Decisions, 82% of B2B buyers make a purchase based on experience, ahead of price and product. However, digitalisation means buyers have more vendor information in their hands than ever before.
So, how do you differentiate in a crowded market?
Join our event to hear how British Airways and Implement Consulting Group aligned their Sales and Marketing teams to optimize the buyer experience. You participate in inspiring discussions, learn best practices, and network with industry leaders.
At this event, you’ll:
- Learn about effective Sales & Marketing collaboration
- Understand how to gain customer insights through analytics
- Transform sales through innovative coaching and training
You’ll benefit if:
- You hold a leadership position in either Sales or Marketing
- You want your Sales or Marketing team to excel in what they do
- You’d like to stay or become a market leader in customer engagement
Don’t miss this must-attend event for every Sales & Marketing professional. Reserve your seat now. Places are limited!
Register today to define your sales enablement strategy
Space is limited. Registrations are confirmed on the first come – first serve basis.