Sales Enablement Summit San Francisco
Past event September 7, 2022
On September 7-8, Showpad will be attending the Sales Enablement Summit in San Francisco. The Sales Enablement Summit will assemble the largest gathering of Sales Enablement leaders from the world’s largest companies and most exciting startups in Las Vegas to share Sales Enablement success stories, experiences and challenges of those who drive consistent and predictable interactions across the customer journey.
As sponsors, we will be hosting a keynote and a workshop. Details on the topics are below or you can find the agenda here.
Keynote: The Future of Sales is Here. It’s Time to Talk About the Future of Sales Enablement
- Why now is the time to move from Sales Enablement to Revenue Enablement
- What the reality of hybrid selling holds in store for Enablement
- What broader talent trends can tell us about the future of Enablement
- The importance of keeping the learner experience at the forefront of Enablement initiatives Participants will take away valuable insights and ideas to craft the next wave of their enablement strategies.
- Tips to gain credibility and win over internal stakeholders
- How to collaboratively build an Enablement SLA with your organizational leaders
- How to manage the tension inside-in and outside-in projects