Showpad’s robust integration capabilities allow you to easily merge sales enablement content from Showpad with your enterprise systems and business processes.
- Sales teams can dramatically increase their productivity using Showpad’s email and CRM integrations.
- Marketing teams can build powerful apps and highly automated content management processes thanks to Showpad’s integrations with cloud storage systems, a sturdy API and SDK.
Learn more about what your sales and marketing teams can do with Showpad’s integrations:
- Instantly find and share the most effective content for an opportunity, contact or deal
- Easily log all in-person meetings and content shared with prospects as activities in Salesforce
- View how prospects are engaging with content within Salesforce to tailor follow-ups
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- View content shared with any Account, Opportunity, Contact or Lead in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- See how prospects are engaging with content to tailor follow-up accordingly
- Gain insight into how top salespeople are performing and share best practices among the team
- Quickly access and send content in Showpad right from Gmail
- Fully-branded content delivery via customized, branded microsite
- Track prospects’ interaction with shared content for more timely and informed follow up
- Quickly access and share content in Showpad right from Microsoft Outlook
- Send content to prospects and customers via a branded microsite
- Get insight into recipients’ interaction with shared content and tailor follow up accordingly
- Seamlessly import content from Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Egnyte and other cloud storage providers
- Unify multiple cloud storage systems for easy accessibility
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Centrally configure and deploy Showpad through your enterprise MDM system
API and Software Development Kit
- Easily integrate any existing business process with Showpad by leveraging Showpad’s RESTful API
- Leverage Showpad’s SDK (Software Development Kit) to build and deploy custom HTML apps on the Showpad platform